A great recipe for seafood pasta salad, this seafood salad dish is perfect for summer BBQ's as well as a take along for pot luck dinners.
Easy to make, this pasta salad is a great side dish recipe for almost any BBQ or family meal.
Seafood Pasta Salad Recipe
- 2 1/2 cups shell macaroni
- 1 10 ounce package frozen peas, cooked and drained
- 10 ounces frozen cooked shrimp, thawed
- 1 can crab meat
- 1/4-1/2 cup sliced radishes
- 1/2 cup diced green peppers
- 1/4 cup diced onions
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup mayonaise
- 1 tablespoon horseradish sauce (optional)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ground black pepper.
Cook the macaroni shells to aldente and drain well. place macaroni, peas, shrimp, crab, radishes, peppers, onions and celery in a bowl and toss gently to combine.
mix mayonaise, horseradish sauce, salt and black pepper and pour over pasta mixture. toss well to combine. cover and chill for 2 hours prior to serving.